Residential Swimming Pool Openings
Making sure you get your pool opened properly is a great way to ensure that you have a great swimming pool season. We not only open the pool and de-winterize the equipment we also check over the equipment to ensure it is working properly. Equipment that is not functioning at 100% will only cause you problems throughout the season.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES TO CONSIDER AT YOUR OPENING:
Pool Cover Cleaning
We can remove your cover from your home and store it at our warehouse facility. We will also clean it off and let it dry before long term storage.
Full Chemical Stabilization
At the start of every season it is important to not only check the chlorine and pH but also the total alkalinity, calcium hardness, and cyanuric acid. These do not change as quickly as chlorine and pH but if they are not in balance your pool could go GREEN! Chemistry is a very important part of the pool triangle (Pool Triangle – Flow, Filtration, Chemistry), ignoring these other values would not be wise.
If your pool is just not looking that great and you want a professional to clean and balance it, we can do that.
If you need us to bring out additional chemicals when we do the opening that is no problem. Please mention this at the time you setup your opening.
What is Included In Your Opening
- Remove cover, lower anchors, fold up cover and store on site (Ask About Clean & Store)
- Add shock and adjust pH (Up to 5lbs of shock and 3lbs of pH adjuster)
- Install handrails and ladders
- De-winterize pool equipment and start system.
- Start heater (if applicable)
- Up to 30 minutes of cleaning to waste (if water level is high enough to do so)
- Backwash Filter (Sand and DE filters only)
- Look over entire pool system for problems and report them to owner
Please make sure your water level is higher than normal when we arrive so that we can vacuum the dirty pool to waste.
IMPORTANT – Each pool opening is different and we are not guaranteeing that your pool will be clean and clear when we leave. Many different factors play into the condition of a pool after an opening, (How it was covered, condition upon closing, winter temps, winter maintenance, etc.). If you are not happy with the condition of the pool your can always purchase additional cleaning visits and chemical to get the pool to a swim-able condition.
- Includes 30 minutes of cleaning
- Add a Clean & Store Cover for $185
- SAVE $50 By Opening Before April 15th
|Swimming Pool Service||Price||Details|
|Clean & Store Cover Service||$185|
|1 Hour Pool Cleaning||$99||Chemical not included|
|Chemical Delivery||Free Delivery||Call about chemical prices|